Capture high-def, True POV footage of your epic winter adventures.
- Records video in HD 1080p at 30 frames per second, or High Action HD 720p at 60 frames per second
- 135° wide angle at 720p; 120° wide angle at 1080p
- 5.0MP CMOS image sensor
- 3.0MP photo mode through a 135° lens
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery lasts for 1.5 hours of recording
- On/Off vibration alert
- Extra-large front lens for wider visibility
- Anti-fog, 100% UV protected lens
- Measures 3.74"w x 8.94"l x 5.12"h and weighs just 0.59 lbs
- Includes USB cable, microfiber bag and user manual
- Requires a 4GB Class 4+ micro SDHC card up to 32GB (not included)
Don’t miss a thing! Take and store 1000s of images and hours worth of video.
The Model 350 OPS Snow Goggle supports a Class 4 or higher Micro SDHC Card up to 32GB (not included), which will store thousands of photos or hours of HD video. Transfer your pictures and videos to your computer via the included High Speed USB cable or through the Micro SDHC card.
Record, recharge, repeat.
The embedded 660mAh lithium-polymer battery lets you record up to 1.5 hours of HD video. The battery recharges in as little as 1.5 hours when plugged into a wall outlet (it can take up to 3 hours to fully charge when plugged into your computer’s USB port).
Hit the slopes and record all the action with the OPS Snow Goggle. Order yours from Inpreda today!